HMI Application Engineer
Introduction to the job
The HMI Application engineers help identify and solve customer problems through an in-depth understanding of eBeam technology and semiconductor process knowledge.
Role and responsibilities
He or she will setup recipes on the eBeam inspection tools at customer site and follow up application issues and customer’s request.
· New application use-case development for eBeam product adoption.
· Customer’s gap defect resolution.
· Support new product JEP and wafer Demo.
· Project execution in collaboration with stakeholders.
· Lead customer technical meeting and follow up customer’s requests.
· Defines customer technical requirements, through deep analysis and clear understanding of the product roadmap.
· Willing to travel and stay abroad to support China or US on the job when necessary
Education and experience
· More than 3 years of field service, semiconductor equipment, mechatronics, automatic control related experience
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, MS degree is preferred
- Applicants with less than 3 years of experience must hold MS degree in an Engineering discipline
· Inspection or Metrology experience are preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve ? and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
· eBeam inspection or Semiconductor process knowledge.
· Good problem analysis and solving skills.
· Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
· Good coordination skills and communications skills.
· Good documentation skills.
· Multi-task player and good ability to work under different working environment pressures.
· Good team player and committed to the success of ASML.
· Good customer skills.
** Working Location : Hwasung or Pyeongtaek