닐슨은 미국을 비롯한 전 세계 110여 개국에 진출, 42,000명 이상의 임직원이 근무하고 있습니다. 이러한 글로벌 네트워크를 기반으로 전 세계 시장, 소비자, 미디어에 대한 폭 넓은 인사이트를 제공해 오고 있으며, 1980년 한국에 본격 진출하여, 한국이 아시아의 경제 강국으로 성장하는 과정에서 기업들의 의사결정 과정을 돕는 파트너로 함께 하고 있습니다.
직종 선택 없음
Nielsen IQ Korea, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as NIQ), established in 1980, is a foreign company (foreign investment company) with capital of KRW 2.1 billion, sales of KRW 84 billion, and 250 employees. Located at 50 Seosomun-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul (Jungnim-dong, CENTRAL PLACE), we are a world-class information analysis company operating in over 110 countries around the world.
Recruitment fields and qualifications
(Consumer Research Division)
Client Service & Sales
NIQ Customer Service team is focusing on building positive customer experiences by offering outstanding customer-centric servicing and support to uncover insights on consumer buying behavior, in a timely and consistent manner. This role drives loyalty and empowerment to enhance our customers` use of our data and tools through specialty expertise, engagement, and solutioning.
- Serving as initial point of contact for assigned clients and shared accountable for work conducted in terms of retail data management.
- Drive customer loyalty by providing digital support and servicing to customers.
- Build, upload, and manage local knowledge articles reflecting the latest local service evolution in the NIQ Customer Service Online platform.
- Communicate on Product Enhancement, Universe Update & Delivery Details to stakeholders.
- Provide clear and accurate responses as well as market expertise to stakeholders.
- Achieve competency in NIQ proprietary data mining platform and driving customer`s usage and adoption.
- Achieve competency in Microsoft Dynamics, manage dashboards to track and analyze Key Performance Indicators
- bachelor`s degree from any background
- Fresh graduate or with up to 2 years of experience in relevant field which required communication and analytical skills (eg, account management, client servicing, business/ market analyst, etc.)
- Able to communicate in Korean, locals preferable.
- A candidate who is intrigued about working in the leading global information and measurement company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
-Good communication and visualization skills? interested in storytelling techniques.
- Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and in a team within a virtual environment.
- Open for change, integrity & client centric mindset
ㆍDocument screening > Job test and interview > Final pass
ㆍThe job test and interview schedule will be notified later.
ㆍIf false information is discovered, employment may be cancelled.
제출한 이력서는 일체 반환하지 않습니다.
이력서에 긴급 연락처, 응시분야, 희망연봉 기재 요망.